The shipper was supposed to come by today to ship our twelve boxes to New Zealand. We purposely stayed here all day to wait for them. They never showed.
We tried calling them, waited half an hour on the phone, and still no one came on the line. This is scary.
Tomorrow we’ll call the original contractor of these people to find out what is happening. The problem is that now we also have to sit around all day tomorrow to wait for them. We cannot afford to not go to town tomorrow, because we have many things to do in Fresno.
I don’t know what we’ll do. Andrew says one of us will have to stay here while the other goes to town.
But this is why we scheduled them for today (Thursday), figuring that if they were for some reason delayed, they can still come before the weekend.